Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2014 Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes Thanksgiving Made Simple Thanks to Lodi Wine Country.
- The Wine Stalker writes Wine Quickie: The Federalist Dry Creek Zinfandel 2016.
- Stephen McConnell writes Pirate Wine.
- On the Trail writes Zinfandel is as American as Apple Pie.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Bogle Phantom Red Blend – Really Real and Really Good.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2016 Mount Peak Zinfandel Rattlesnake.