Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Historic Relationship Between Lodi’s Zinfandel and Unforgotten Tokay.
- Lauren Mowery writes The Best Summer Red Wines Under $50.
- Ben’s Wine Notes writes Notes on White Zinfandel.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes Wine of the Day: 2011 Carlisle Zinfandel Hayne Vineyard.
- Esther Mobley writes Meet Brenae Royal, the Young, Black Female Farmer Behind one of Sonoma’s most Important Vineyards.
- Isaac Baker reviews the 2016 Frank Family Vineyards Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2017 Carlisle Zinfandel Sonoma County.