Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Lodi 101 (For True-Blue Lodi Wine Lovers).
- Shelby Vittek writes Four American Producers Rediscovering White Field Blends.
- Marissa Ross writes White Zin is in, Again: Niccolo Coturri is Giving the Wine a New Life.
- Tim Fish writes Zinfandel From Father to Son.
- Kate Laack writes Wine for your Weekend – Cline Old Vine Zinfandel.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes A Taste of Lodi’s Stunning Diversity.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel Fannuchi Wood Road Vineyard.