Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Mike Dunne writes ‘Personal Favorites’: Parting Thoughts After 46 Years on the California Wine Beat.
- Dan Berger writes Local Wine Icons Gather at Coppola.
- Randy Caparoso writes Michael Klouda’s Mission to “Save” Lodi Zinfandel with his Dry Style Retro Rosé.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Old Vine.
- The Gourmez reviews the 2015 Harney Lane “Lizzy James” Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Winepisser writes Back to Back Cally Reds Earn a Cinco Each.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Bacigalupi Vineyard.