Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Physical Impact of Soil and Selection on Lodi Zinfandels.
- Joe Roberts writes The Good Sh*t (Biodynamic Preparations At Troon Vineyard).
- Isaac Baker review the 2016 Saddlehorn Cellars Zinfandel Lone Cardinal.
- SpitBucket writes Zinfandel – The “Craft Beer” of American Wine.
- Pull That Cork reviews the 2015 Chateau Montelena Estate Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the Marietta Cellars Old Vine Red Lot #67.