Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Odedi’s Wine Review Blog reviews the 2013 Beran & Steorra Wines Sonoma County Zinfandel.
- Wine Enthusiast writes 10 Wines to Save or Splurge on for Tax Day.
- Wine in Sonoma writes Why You Should be Drinking Zinfandel.
- Drink Hacker reviews the 2015 Big Smooth Zinfandel.
- Cheap Wine Finder reviews the 2016 Artezin Zinfandel Mendocino County.
- Randy Caparoso writes Spenker Winery’s Magical Transformation into a Farmstead Artisan Creamery.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Dry Creek Vineyard Heritage Vines Zinfandel Sonoma County.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.