The Week in Zinfandel (2/26/18)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Bin 412 Wine Blog writes A Tale as Old as Vines.
- SpitBucket writes 60 Second Wine Review — Two Vintners Zinfandel.
- Stephen Brook writes Heart of Zinfandel.
- Jon Bonne writes Have We Take the “Less is More” Wine Aesthetic Too Far?
- Washington Wine Blog reviews the 2016 Seghesio Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- Bob Highfill writes It’s All in the Family for Lodi Grower Kelly Brakel.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2016 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel Old Vine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2003 Ridge Lytton Springs.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.