The Week in Zinfandel (1/29/18)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Nathan Hurst writes Why Amador County is a Wine Lover’s Paradise.
- Isaac Baker reviews the 2015 Writer’s Block Zinfandel.
- Cathy Huyghe writes 6 Reasons to Love Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Food & Wine Pairing: Pedroncelli Zinfandel and Spaghetti Squash Carbonara.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2015 Zin-Phomaniac Lodi Old Vines Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes What Makes Lodi Zinfandel Different? Conversation with Mike McCay.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Turley Zinfandel Pesenti Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.