The Week in Zinfandel (1/22/18)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Can Zinfandel be Saved? Conversation with Turley’s Tegan Passalacqua.
- Napa Valley Life writes ZinEX – Zinfandel Experience.
- Allison Levine writes Reconsidering Zinfandel.
- Cathy Huyghe writes 5 Weekend Wines That Will Change Your Mind About Zinfandel.
- Peter Weltman writes Getting to Know Mexico’s New Wine Scene.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2015 Macchia Zinfandel Mischievous Old Vine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Bedrock Wine Co. Sherman’s Gold.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.