The Week in Zinfandel (11/27/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Pull That Cork writes A Celebration of Lodi Zinfandel on #ZinDay.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2015 Macchia Zinfandel Mischievous Old Vine.
- Vino-Sphere writes Dry Creek Vineyards: Sonoma Winery Visit.
- Hogshead A Wine Blog writes Two Old Special Selection Wines from California.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2015 Cline Zinfandel Contra Costa County.
- Now and Zin Wine writes Big Box Zinfandel.
- Conde Naste Traveler writes Why Zinfandel Lovers Should Head to Croatia.
- Isaac Baker writes New Releases from California & Washington.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Limerick Lane Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.