The Week in Zinfandel (11/20/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Paso Robles Daily News writes Best Local Zinfandel and Italian-Style Wines for the Holidays.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2015 Truett-Hurst The Fugitive.
- WineCompass writes A Tale of Two Zins for National Zinfandel Day.
- Wine Enthusiast writes 10 Big, Heavy Reds to Drink While you Hide Under a Blanket.
- Dan Berger writes Thanksgiving Wines.
- Costco Wine Blog writes 2017 Costco Wine Thanksgiving Picks.
- Randy Caparoso writes Five Things to be Thankful About Lodi in 2017.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Joseph Swan Zinfandel Mancini Ranch Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.