The Week in Zinfandel (11/13/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Rockin Red Blog writes An Exercise in Terroir with Lodi Native Zinfandel.
- Eric Asimov writes Last-Minute Buys for Thanksgiving Wines.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2015 Pedroncelli Winery Mother Clone Zinfandel.
- The Corkscrew Concierge writes The Art of Zinfandel on National Zinfandel Day.
- Wine Business writes Michael David Winery Purchases Historic Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel Vineyard.
- Michael Cervin reviews the 2014 Tizona Old Vine Zinfandel.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes A Taste of Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Briscoe Bites writes Zinfandel: California’s Native Grape.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Release Zins From Wonderment Wines.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.