Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes What Lodi Can do to Slow Down the Loss of Old Vine Plantings.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2014 Acorn Zinfandel Heritage Vines Alegria Vineyards.
- Matt Kettmann writes Finding the American Dream Through Wine.
- Wine Folly writes 9 Must-Try Wines for Fall.
- FB World writes Wines of the Week: Zesty Zinfandel.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Fall for Pedroncelli.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Belle Du Jour Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.