The Week in Zinfandel (10/2/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2014 St. Amant Winery Zinfandel Old Vines Mohr-Fry Ranch Vineyard.
- Matt Kettmann writes Finding the American Dream Through Wine.
- Conoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes Is Rutherford Still the Center of the Earth in California Wine?
- Wine Enthusiast writes Top 100 Best Buys 2017.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2015 Cline Cellars Zinfandel Ancient Vines.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2013 Heritage Oak Winery Bartlam Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes Lodi Winegrape Commission’s Dr. Stephanie Bolton Talks About Her First Year in Lodi.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Seghesio Zinfandel Sonoma County.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.