The Week in Zinfandel (9/4/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- San Joaquin Magazine writes Long Live Lodi.
- Randy Fuller writes A Good Zinfandel is a Smoke.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Wines to Uncork for Empty Nesters.
- Grape Collective writes From Sex and Drugs Education to Zinfandel: The Peachy Canyon Story.
- Esther Mobley writes Inside 2017 California Wine Harvest: Grapes look Great, Labor Crisis Looms.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2008 Scherrer Winery Zinfandel Old and Mature Vines Alexander Valley.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2010 Carlisle Zinfandel Old Vines.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.