Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Ray Isle writes 50 Affordable Wines You Can Always Trust.
- New Hampshire Wine Man reviews the 2014 Frog’s Leap Napa Valley Zinfandel.
- Palate Press reviews the 2012 Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel.
- Grapefriend writes That’s a Generous Pour Indeed.
- Esther Mobley writes Bedrock Wine Co. takes over Contra Costa’s old-vine Evangelho Vineyard.
- Wine Predator writes Tie Dye, Zinfandel, Burgers: Summer of Love 50th Anniversary BBQ.
- Randy Caparoso writes Influential Wine Writers Recall Their First “ah ha” Lodi Moments.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Papera Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.