Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Rockin Red Blog writes Cookouts, Zinfandel and America’s Independence.
- Adriatic Blue writes How Zinfandel Found Its Long Lost Family.
- Jim Gordon writes 5 Places to Visit in the Inland Valleys.
- Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2015 Dry Creek Vineyards Heritage Vines Zinfandel.
- Elin McCoy writes Terrible Labels, Great Wine: Six Amazing Bottles Hurt by Bad Art.
- Liam Campbell writes Discover the Provocative Exuberance of California Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Impact of Pioneers on Bourgeoning Wine Regions Like Lodi.
- Alder Yarrow reviews the 2015 Ridge Vineyards Geyserville.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Papapietro Perry Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley.
- Isaac Baker reviews the 2014 Frank Family Vineyards Zinfandel.
- Mike Dunne writes Hatching New Sauvignon Blanc at Sierra Star Vineyard & Winery.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Papera Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.