Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Culinary Yin and Yang of Hawaiian Cuisine and Lodi Wines.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Paso Robles: Adding Spice to Life.
- SFGate writes Ale, Wine Trails Reveal Oakland’s Unique Local Flavor.
- Michael Perlis writes Perlis Picks: Mazzocco Sonoma.
- Wine Folly writes Introduction to Croatian Wines.
- A Ridge Blog writes A Tour of Regional Barbecue Styles & Their Perfect Ridge Pairings.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Wines Perfect for Father’s Day.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Elyse Zinfandel Morisoli Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.