Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Mike Kettmann writes The Allure of Old Vines on the Central Coast.
- Vinepair writes White Zinfandel Isn’t Just for your Parents Anymore.
- Tim Fish writes Summertime and the Zinning is Easy.
- Jim Gordon writes 5 Places to Visit in Lodi.
- Debra Meiburg writes How Zinfandel Left Behind its ’80s Blush Party Image.
- Randy Caparoso writes International Wine Review Gives Lodi Zinfandel its Due Respect.
- Peg Melnik writes Three Young Sonoma County Winemakers Turning Heads.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2014 Klinker Brick Zinfandel Old Vine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 Carlisle Zinfandel Carlisle Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.