Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Robin Black writes Day of Lodi Wine and “Roses” Food Pairings.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2014 Pedroncelli Winery Mother Clone Zinfandel.
- Tim Fish writes Ten Plush California Zinfandels.
- Have Wine Will Travel Radio writes about Philo Ridge Vineyards.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the Week: Sebastiani 2014 Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes New Pre Zin Fest Event! Blind Tasting Comparing Lodi Wines with Best of the World.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Ravenswood Zinfandel Dickerson Vineyard.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2014 St. Amant Winery Zinfandel Old Vines Mohr-Fry Ranch Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.