The Week in Zinfandel (4/10/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2014 Artezin Old Vine Zinfandel Mendocino County.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes Livermore Valley Winegrowers Barrels, Bottles and Brews.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Bruce Patch Zinfandel Harris Kratka Vineyard.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Red Wines to Relieve Your Tax Time Blues.
- Tim Fish writes 10 Dynamic California Zinfandels.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Getting to Know California’s Best Unsung Wine Regions.
- Ray Isle writes The Battle for America’s Oldest Vines.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2009 Turley Zinfandel Cedarman.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Ridge Vineyards Zinfandel Pagani Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.