Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Dave Desimone writes Enduring Beauty Shines in Pedroncelli “Mother Clone” Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley.
- Randy Caparoso writes Why Lodi is a Barbecue Lover’s Dream.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2015 Michael Klouda Wines Hatterle Zinfandel Lodi.
- DrinksFeed writes Blaauwklippen celebrates Zinfandel with a Noble Late Harvest tasting.
- Uncorking Croatia writes Zinfandel: A Homecoming Celebration.
- Vino-Sphere writes Dry Creek Vineyard Trio Delivers Taste and Value.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel Russian River Valley Old Vine.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.