The Week in Zinfandel (12/26/16)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Second Glass Citizen writes Zinfandel: Zin Your Face.
- Dans Mon Verre reviews the 2012 Ridge Vineyards Lytton Springs.
- VinePair writes The Best 50 Wines of 2016.
- GQ Magazine writes The 20 New Rules of Drinking (and Buying) Wine.
- The Mercury News writes Inside Sonoma’s Ravenswood Winery at 40.
- Randy Caparoso writes Ultimate Christmas Case: The 12 Most “Lodi” Wines of 2016.
- Dave McIntyre writes The Year in Wine Still Lingers on my Lips.
- Joe Czerwinski writes The Fallacy of Wine & Food Pairing.
- Mike Dunne writes A Year of Growth for Bill Easton and his Amador County Winery.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Carlisle Zinfandel Carlisle Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Turley Zinfandel Dragon Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.