Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Robb Report writes Discover Small-Production Wines that Whisper to Connoisseurs and Collectors.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Red Wines to Bring to Thanksgiving Dinner.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2013 Lange Twins Winery Zinfandel.
- Cliffs Wine Picks writes Bella Grace Vineyards.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Quintessential Lodi Zinfandel and Ideal Artisan Cheese Matches.
- Wine Casual reviews the 2013 Berghold Estate Vineyards Foot Stomp Zinfandel.
- 1 Wine Dude reviews the Minassian-Young Vineyards Old Oak Zinfandel.
- Tim Fish writes A New Life for Pete Seghesio’s Historic Zinfandel Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Ridge Lytton Springs.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.