The Week in Zinfandel (8/8/16)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Lodi 101 for this Week’s Visiting Wine Bloggers.
- Vinous writes Brilliance in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Wine-Stained Lens writes Home, Home on the Range(land).
- A Glass After Work writes A Luscious Lodi Zin and Pumpkin Snickerdoodles.
- Daily Bulletin writes It’s Zinfandel Grape Harvest Time in Fontana.
- Bill Swindell writes Williams Selyem Winery Buys Historic Zinfandel Vineyard.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Livin and Lovin Lodi Wines.
- Vinepair writes Is Multi-Oak Barrel the Future of Winemaking and the End of Blending?
- Brix Chicks writes #LoCA for Lodi: Getting There and Getting Wine.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.