Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Traveling Wine Chick writes Lodi: Beyond the Zinfandel.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Dry Creek Vineyard Zinfandel Heritage Vines.
- Vinography writes Chillin’ Out in Coombsville, Napa’s Last Secret Terroir.
- Have Wine Will Travel Radio writes Lake County: The Home of Steele Wines.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes What’s Hot-What’s Not.
- Randy Caparoso writes Lodi’s Mediterranean Climate Makes It Ideal for Rose.
- ENOFLYZ Wine Blog writes No Reservations Wine Tasting: Broc Cellars.
- Mary Gorman-McAdams writes Wine From a Barrel: Wine on Tap From Deloach Vineyards.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Old Vine.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.