Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Delectable Blog writes Blind Tasting Zinfandel with Christina Turley.
- News Press writes Follow Zinfandel’s Long Journey to California.
- Wine Life Today writes An Introduction to the Zinfandel of California.
- Drink Me Magazine writes Can You Guess the 10 Most Frequently Purchased Zinfandels in the USA?
- Uncorked Wine Travels writes Russian River’s Bacigalupi Vineyards Has Deep Family Roots.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2010 Novy Family Zinfandel Russian River Valley.
- Now And Zin Wine reviews the 2012 Quivira Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley Sonoma County.
- Melissa Vogt writes Passport to Dry Creek Valley 2015: Another Highly Successful Year.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2005 Turley Zinfandel Ueberroth Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.