Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2010 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.
- Honest Wine Reviews writes Frank Family Zinfandel Wine Review.
- Meg Maker writes Crazy Old Ladies of Jackass Hill.
- Sally Easton writes Strength in Maturity? A Look at Old Vines.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Spelletich Zinfandel Reserve.
- Charles Olken writes Dissecting the Evils of Corporate Ownership.
- Steve Heimoff writes To Innovate or Not? That is the Question.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Kinsella Estates Zinfandel Spencer’s Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.