Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2009 Turley Zinfandel Fredricks Vineyard.
- Wine Oh.tv writes 6 Victorious Vegetarian Bites and Zinfandel Wine Pairings.
- Traveling Wine Chick writes Got #Hashtags? #VirtualVines, #ZinEx and #BWETaste.
- Randy Caparoso writes The 2015 ZAP Experience: Is Zinfandel the New Noir?
- California Directory of Fine Wineries writes Tasting Who You Don’t Already Know.
- John on Wine writes Floating on a Sea of Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Tizona by Bokisch’s Zinfandel is a New Lodi Classic.
- Matthew Gaughan writes How Far California has come in Adapting Zinfandel for all Tastes.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.