The Week in Zinfandel (2/16/15)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Ravenswood Zinfandel Old Hill.
- The Sommelier Files writes The Majesty of Zinfandel.
- The Reverse Wine Snob reviews the 2012 Plungerhead Old Vine Lodi Zinfandel.
- Peas for Two writes Turley Zinfandel for Two.
- The Real Wine Julia writes Francis Ford Coppola Director’s Cut Zinfandel 2012 – The Ultimate Oscar Party Wine.
- California Wine Advisors reviews the 2013 Brown Estate Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2012 Thurston Wolfe Zinfandel Howling Wolfe.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.