Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- The Nittany Epicurean review the 2018 Pedroncelli Winery Zinfandel Bushnell Vineyard.
- Grape Collective writes Open that Bottle Night: It’s Time for that Turley.
- Russ Winton writes Lodi Zinfandel Vineyards Shine.
- Randy Caparoso writes A Lodi Based Sheep Company Begins Work on Sustainable Vineyard Farming.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2018 V Sattui Zinfandel Quaglia Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Dane Cellars.