Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- MaryAnn Worobiec writes Walking the Walk of Bringing Diversity to Wine.
- Michael Perlis writes Perlis Picks Mazzocco Sonoma’s Zinfandels!
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2018 Robert Biale Vineyards Black Chicken Zinfandel.
- Vino Sphere writes New Cameron Hughes Wines Deliver Half Price and Full Value.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2018 Outpost Zinfandel Howell Mountain.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2018 Ridge Three Valleys Sonoma County.