Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Florida Sommelier Shares Déjà vu from Tasting Zinfandel from Lodi’s Oldest Planting.
- The Wine Diplomats write Wine Review: An Italian Primitivo Vs. a Chilean Zinfandel.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2014 Saxum Paderewski Vineyard.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2016 Benessere Vineyards Zinfandel Black Glass Vineyard.
- The Wine Spectator writes Sonoma County Wine Auction Raises $1.17 Million with Online Bidding.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2017 Lava Cap Reserve Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 Limerick Lane Zinfandel Russian River Valley.