Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes m2’s Latest Wines Personify Lodi’s Beautifully Distinct Sense of Place.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Zinfandel Wines to Match Summer BBQ.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2017 Orin Swift 8 Years in the Desert.
- Allison Levine writes Grill and Zin it.
- Eric Asimov writes Revisiting Zinfandel From a Less Brawny Angle.
- Mary Cressler writes Legendary Zinfandel – Tasting a Site.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2018 Ridge Vineyards Zinfandel Pagani Ranch.