Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes July Veraison and the Ultimate Beauty of Old to Ancient Vines.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2018 Prisoner Wine Company Saldo.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2018 Carlisle Zinfandel Piner Olivet Ranches.
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2016 Seghesio Defiant Red Blend.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2015 Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Once & Future Zinfandel Frank’s Block Teldeschi Vineyard.