Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes A History of Lodi Winegrowing, Part 4 — Slow Transition from co-op to Independent Wineries.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2018 Seghesio Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- Alder Yarrow reviews the 2018 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Fanucchi-Wood Road Vineyard.
- Virginie Boone writes The Sonoma Mountaintop Where Volcanic Soils Create Marquee Wines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2017 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.