Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Thank God for Sister Sera’s Meatballs and the Zesty Uncomplicated Reds we Love to Drink with them.
- Thomas Pellechia writes The Oldest California Wine Region Grabs Onto New Opportunities.
- Allison Levine writes Wine Varieties we Love to Drink.
- Wine Enthusiast writes 12 California Red Wines Perfect for Grilling.
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2017 Ferrari Carano Sienna Red Blend.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Bacigalupi Vineyard.