Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Matt Kettmann writes Can California Zinfandel Get Its Groove Back?
- Randy Caparoso writes Perfect Time To Try Your Own Hollandaise with Aspargus, Beef and Claret Style Lodi Reds.
- Augustus Weed writes 10 California Values up to 91 Points.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2017 Decoy Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 AldenAlli Zinfandel Limerick Lane Vineyard.