Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2017 V Sattui Zinfandel Mounts Vineyard.
- Virginie Boone writes Napa Winemakers’ After-Hours Passion Projects Fuel Creativity and Community.
- Randy Caparoso writes Precedent’s Latest Vineyard-Designate Lodi Carignans and Zinfandels are the Essence of Transparency.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2017 Once & Future Zinfandel Frank’s Block Teldeschi Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 Turley Zinfandel Old Vines.