Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Wine Industry Debates 2020’s Challenge of Unpicked Grapes and Elusive Consumer Segments.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2017 Chateau Potelle Zinfandel VGS Alta Vista Vineyard.
- Wine Folly writes Why Old Vines are so Special.
- Wine Enthusiast writes The Best Wine Vintages to Drink in 2020.
- Bob Highfill writes Brick House in Lodi Pays Attention to Wine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Ridge Lytton Springs.