Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2014 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Evangelho Vineyard.
- Jeb Dunnuck writes Top 100 Red Wines of 2019.
- Wine Folly writes What’s Your Sign? Matching Wine to Your Zodiac.
- All Alone on a Planet Full of People reviews the 2007 Grgich Hill Estate Zinfandel.
- Bill Swindell writes B. Wise Vineyards of Sonoma Valley Buys Amapola Creek from Legendary Vintner.
- Jancis Robinson writes Good Festive Buys 2019 – Reds.
- Randy Caparoso writes For 2019 Christmas Ideas, 12 of this Year’s Most Interesting Lodi Grown Wines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Turley Zinfandel Kirschenmann Vineyard.