Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Lela Nargi writes Can Dry Farming Help Save California’s Vineyards?
- Jonathan Kauffman writes How Darrell Corti Became a Tastemaker in California Food and Wine.
- Randy Caparoso writes 2019 Fall Update on the Ideal Lodi Wines for Cheeses We Love to Eat Most.
- Joey Skladany writes A Sonoma County Wine Pro Picks Her 10 Favorite Bottles, Including a $15 Red You’ll Sip All Fall.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Carlisle Zinfandel Old Vines.