Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2016 Bella Grace Vineyards Zinfandel Amador County Old Vine.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the Limerick Lane Zinfandel Block 1910.
- Esther Mobley writes Kincade Fire Threatens Sonoma County Wineries.
- ZAP writes Why Are Specialty Crops Important to Zinfandel?
- Wine Enthusiast writes Hike Your Way Through Wine Country.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Ridge Geyserville.