Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes A Grape Visual of Why Lodi Grows What it Grows, and its Impact on Wine Variations.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Sonoma: A Day of Diversity at Arista, Passalacqua, Skipstone and Scherrer Wineries: But the Heart of Sonoma Remains Aligned.
- Allison Levine writes The New Wine Pioneers of Los Angeles.
- Now And Zin Wine writes Big Wine, Small Price.
- Esther Mobley writes Winemaker Shauna Rosenblum Had to Step Out of Her Father’s Shadow to Find Her Own Voice.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Brown Estate Zinfandel.