Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Biodynamically Grown Lodi Wines of Avivo and Köppen-Geiger Climate Classifications.
- Now and Zin Wine writes Zinfandel for the Barbecue.
- Peg Melnik writes Why Zinfandel Isn’t the Only Exciting Grape in Dry Creek Valley.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2017 Oak Farm Vineyards Zinfandel Mohr-Fry Ranches Block 417 Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Kreck Wines.