Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes For the Love of Lodi: A Region All About Multi-Generational Farming, Winemaking and Families.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Delighting in the Dry Creek Valley.
- Wine Folly writes Defining “Classic Wines” (and the Trick to Blind Tasting).
- Antonio Galloni writes Exploring the Best New Releases from Sonoma and Beyond.
- Wine Spectator writes Wine on the Move: 29 Top-Rated Wines in Cans and Boxes.
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2017 Game of Thrones Red Wine.
- Matt Kettmann writes Meet Monterey’s New-Wave Winemakers.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 Ridge Vineyards Zinfandel Benito Dusi Vineyard.