Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Dallas Wine Chick reviews the 2015 Dry Creek Vineyards Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes History of the Demostene Ranch.
- Sonoma Magazine writes Passport to Dry Creek Valley: 10 Stops You Won’t Want to Miss This Weekend.
- The Drinks Business writes Lodi has Become “a Hotbed for Experimentation”.
- Randy Caparoso writes Catherine Fallis (Master Sommelier and author of Ten Grapes to Know) Headlines 2019 Lodi ZinFest Wine School.
- Vinepair writes Let’s All Say It Just Once: There’s Nothing Wrong With Liking Sweet Wine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Outpost Zinfandel.