Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Spring, Glorious Spring in Lodi Wine Country!
- Wine, Dine, And Roam reviews the 2015 Tortoise Creek Zinfandel The Chelonian.
- Isaac Baker reviews the 2016 Gehricke Zinfandel.
- Business Insider reviews the 2016 Kirkland Old Vine Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- Esther Mobley writes The World’s Oldest Planting of Cinsault is in … Lodi.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Evangelho Vineyard.