Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Mike Dunne writes Randy Caparoso Gets to the Root of what Distinguishes Lodi.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Celebrate Paso Robles’ 130th Anniversary with These Wines.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Cigar Old Vine Zinfandel – Big, Sweet and Tasty.
- Wine Folly writes Why is Wine so Expensive?
- Randy Caparoso writes Sacramento Bee’s Mike Dunne Shares Honest Feedback on Lodi’s Latest Wines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2017 Dry Creek Vineyard Heritage Vines Zinfandel Sonoma County.