Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Do Lodi Zinfandels Age? Frank Talk Over Old Wines with Legendary Winemakers.
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2016 Cline Cellars Zinfandel Ancient Vines.
- Cat Wolinski writes Oakland’s Vibrant Wine Scene Features Bottles Made for and by Black Americans.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Old Vines that Still make Great Wine.
- Hogshead A Wine Blog writes A wine dinner with aged Chardonnay, Sonoma County oldies, and decades old Spanna.
- Visit Oakland writes Oakland Urban Wine Trail.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2016 Cline Cellars Zinfandel Ancient Vines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Release Zins from Wonderment Wines.